The dreamlike is so close
Attention, perfect slopes - welcome to Adelboden-Lenk
You dream of perfect slopes? A reality with us! In the Adelboden-Lenk ski region, all doors are open in the six sub-areas of Elsigen-Metsch, Tschentenalp, Engstligenalp, the main area of Adelboden-Lenk and Betelberg. Sporty carvers and those seeking peace and quiet will find unique experiences on and off the slopes with a guarantee of memories. Because in the Adelboden-Lenk ski region, the most beautiful time of the year reigns for more than half the year: winter. The top ski area in the Bernese Oberland is not only one of the largest in Switzerland. It also impresses in terms of panorama and variety of pistes with a fantastic range of offers. Ski like champions on the legendary World Cup piste at Chuenisbärgli.
Surrounded by the most beautiful peaks in the country, almost 200 kilometres of slopes and 67 varied lifts await everyone who loves winter. The best thing about it: snow fun is guaranteed in Adelboden-Lenk - the dreamlike is so close!
AWARD-WINNING SLOPES AND EXCELLENT SNOWMAKING
Adelboden-Lenk has received several awards for the quality of its slopes and excellent snowmaking in the Skiareatest 2021. In the piste quality seal, the ski region was even the first ski area in Switzerland to be awarded "quadruple gold" status.
Our most beautiful slopes
Skiing in front of a unique mountain scenery in Adelboden-Lenk. In the leading role: you and our most beautiful downhill runs. Like a carpet of snow, they nestle themselves into the picturesque landscape and make your winter heart do somersaults.
And which ist your dream slope? Let us know:
The pistes on Engstligenalp boast guaranteed snow until May. The Wildstrubel towers over the ski area like a great sentinel. Skiing on the slopes of the highest plateau in Europe is a dreamlike experience. Nowhere else in Adelboden-Lenk do the peaks come closer.
Mountains or lake? Elsigenalp offers both and combines carving turns with a lake view. High up on the Elsighorn, for a brief moment your attention belongs not only to the next descent, but also to the view of Lake Thun. Perfect? Perfect!
Main area Adelboden-Lenk
Highlight and highest point of the main Adelboden-Lenk area. Whether on the sunny slope towards Lenk or through the powder snow on the freeride piste to Adelboden - the Laveygrat provides far-reaching views of the Plaine Morte glacier, the Fribourg Alps and out of the valley almost as far as the Emmental. Here, between Adelboden and Lenk, the world of pistes is at your feet.
In the snow with Lisi and Tuck - the interactive piste with 8 posts ensures top-class fun on the slopes. Gently embedded in the lovely landscape between the Hahnenmoospass and Geils, the fun piste not only captivates little Vogellisi fans. And the best thing is: as soon as you reach the bottom, you're off up again. The slope with an earworm guarantee!
5 reasons why you dream particularly well in Adelboden-Lenk
Dreaming of a holiday in the mountains? We give you five reasons why you should definitely choose Adelboden-Lenk and why it's a particularly good place to dream.
- Mountain air: Holidays in Adelboden-Lenk are holidays in the middle of nature. In Adelboden-Lenk, winter fans and slope cracks regularly move up to 2000 metres above sea level or even higher. You will find out: Winter sports in nature are inspiring, because nowhere is the air as fresh and pure as in higher regions. And: mountain air also ensures that you fall into bed tired and happy in the evening.
- Far away from everyday life: With every turn on the slopes, every metre of altitude and every sparkle of powder snow, you can leave your everyday life more and more behind. Relax and enjoy the day, get some fresh air, eat well and spend lots of time with friends and family. This is what a perfect winter holiday in Adelboden-Lenk looks like. And they're sure to make your dreams come true.
- Full sun: On the terrace of the mountain hut, in a deckchair or on the chairlift. Sun worshippers get their money's worth in Adelboden-Lenk. Because: nowhere is the sky as blue and the light as golden as in Adelboden-Lenk.
- More than 200 slope kilometers: The slopes in the Adelboden-Lenk ski region are varied, diverse and almost unlimited. Slope kilometre collectors are in just as good hands with us as bon vivants and guests who want to master their first attempts at skiing. What do they all have in common? The certainty that only dreaming is more beautiful.
- Breathtaking winter experiences: Skiing, sledding, hiking and enjoying. Fast-paced downhill skiing and a cosy stop for a bite to eat. Far-reaching views that go deep. Winter presents itself in all its diversity. And it is so unique that some people think they are in an eternal dream.
With one of the longest funslopes in Switzerland, the Vogellisi adventure trail, and fun characters Slopy, Snowli and Globi: Adelboden-Lenk is an experience for every member of the family, young or old.