Minimum prices, maximum enjoyment
Up to 20% discount on 100% fun! Adelboden-Lenk has reduced its day pass prices for children from CHF 37 to 28 and teen prices are 10% cheaper this winter too. Whether they head to the ski school or the funslope, the new day passes throw open the doors to this winter wonderland. Children under six years can even ski free of charge.
SKI LESSONS FOR CHILDREN
Ski schools in Adelboden-Lenk
The Swiss Ski and Snowboard Schools in Adelboden and Lenk mainly employ Swiss ski instructors who have been trained by the experts from Swiss Snowsports. The instructor teams are marked by their motivation, quality provision, know-how, experience and warmth, whether teaching novices or old hands, in groups or one to one.
Each resort has a charm all its own, with different highlights to offer for guests, both young and old.
Where to go as families in Adelboden-Lenk?
The six ski areas of Elsigen-Metsch, Tschentenalp, Engstligenalp, Silleren-Chuenisbärgli, the main area of Adelboden-Lenk and Betelberg have united to form the Adelboden-Lenk ski region for over 25 years.
Beyond mountains, valley sides and municipal boundaries, the ski region Adelboden-Lenk trumps with diversity, over 200 kilometers of slopes, 70 lifts, with internationally award-winning runs and winter fun from November to May. As the venue of the Audi FIS Ski World Cup, the ski region is one of the top 4 ski regions in the Bernese Oberland.
Each sub-area has its very own charm and offers highlights for guests young and old.
Main Adelboden-Lenk ski resort
Fun and action
Whether it’s kickers, rails and jumps, skiing like a champion or simply having fun, the heart of the Adelboden-Lenk ski region offers a broad range of enjoyment and action for adventurers and adrenaline junkies.
Slopes: 85 kilometres in total; 46 km blue, 32 km red, 6 km black and 1.5 km yellow.
Highlights in the area of Silleren, Hahnenmoos and Lenk Metsch.
- Generous practice area in Geils
- Gran Masta Park on the Hahnenmoos Pass
- One of Switzerland’s longest funslopes on Bühlberg mountain
- Vogellisi piste - the adventure trail from the local hero
- Swisscom Skimovie Tanzboden funpark
- Audi Skicross Park in Aebi
- Speed measurement course on Luegli mountain
Globi Kinderland is situated at an altitude of 2,000 metres on the Engstligenalp in Adelboden. Its unique topography and altitude means snow is guaranteed on the Engstligenalp from December to the beginning of May.
Slopes: 17 kilometres in total; 7 km blue, 6 km red and 4 km black
- Fly high with the Globi cable car
- Kinderland Globi play area in the snow
- Globi Igloo, Globi Trail, Globi Tube
- Globi Stübli souvenir and gift shop
- Fondue and Sleep Igloo
Familienspass auf der tschentenalp
Adelboden’s home mountain
A mountain of opportunities. Skiing or sledding? Hiking or giant swing? The vital questions you need to ask on the Tschentenalp, Adelboden’s friendly home mountain.
Slopes: 8 kilometres in total; 2 km blue, 4 km red and 2.5 km black
- Kinderland play area
- Sledding park
- Giant swing
World Cup feeling
Skiers young and old can follow in the tracks of champions on the world-famous Chuenisbärgli mountain. Thrills also abound on Silleren at the Swisscom Skimovie Tanzboden funpark.
Slopes: 34 kilometres in total; 17 km blue, 14 km red, 2 km black and 1.5 km yellow
- Chuenisbärgli World Cup photopoint
- Audi Skicross Park on Silleren
- Swisscom Skimovie Tanzboden funpark (Silleren)
Small but perfectly
Elsigen-Metsch is extremely popular with families with younger children. The snowsports resort is laid out so that children can play and feel relaxed – and families can always find each other.
Slopes: 32 kilometres in total; 9 blue, 20 red and 3 black
- SnowKidsPark with tunnel complex
- Children’s play area with piste bully simulator
- XXL bouncy castle
- Elsighorn speed measurement course
Superb family runs
Betelberg is Lenk’s adventure mountain, awarded gold in the “Adventure and family mountain” and “Best children’s facilities” categories. You can carve turns to your heart’s content on the wide open, perfectly groomed pistes. Beginners particularly enjoy the gentle incline from Leiterli to Stoss. Slopes: 45 kilometres in total; 24 km blue, 20 km red and 1 km black
Betelberg mountain highlights:
- Stoss Children’s World
- Audi Skicross Gold Park
- Swisscom Skimovie course
Ski passes for the whole family
Family action Betelberg Lenk
- The family action Betelberg is suitable for parents and their children up to the 16th birthday
- available every Wednesday and Saturday
- CHF 125.00 day ticket for the whole family (CHF 115 on presentation of the Famigros card at the ticket office)
Family hit Engstligenalp
- Family day ticket for 2 adults and max. 4 children
- Available daily
- CHF 104.00, available in the webshop for CHF 98.00