THE ADELBODEN-LENK EXPERIENCE
Freestylers, mile-munchers, aficionados and gliders reach for their boards, poles and blades here. What do they all have in common? An unforgettable experience in Adelboden-Lenk.
Adelboden-Lenk ski region stats
Winter sports enthusiasts have every reason to celebrate – Adelboden-Lenk offers winter sports to suit every taste. Whether you’re looking for adventure, a family holiday, a relaxing break, the opportunity to rack up miles on the slopes or just a day out: the Adelboden-Lenk ski region offers the ideal experience for everyone.
How do we do it?
- With more than 200 kilometres of perfectly groomed pistes
- 70 modern cable cars and lifts
- Guaranteed snow from December to May
- 60% of main slopes with snow production equipment
- One of the most famous World Cup ski slopes
- One of Switzerland’s longest funslopes
- Speciality pistes, skicross, snowparks and more than 30 fun facilities for ultimate variety
The ski region for everyone
SKIING IN ADELBODEN-LENK
With 47 percent blue, 40 percent red and 13 percent black slopes and runs, the Adelboden-Lenk ski region is the perfect winter sports region for novices and returners, as well as skiing and snowboarding enthusiasts. Because the region is so extensive, anyone who is into winter sports can spend the day in their ideal spot – whether it’s carving turns on the piste, jumping in the snowpark, or taking in the sun on a terrace with a view.
FAST IN ADELBODEN-LENK
From Basel the ski region Adelboden-Lenk can be reached in about two hours, from Bern in one hour by car. Furthermore, Adelboden is easily accessible by train and bus and Lenk by train.