If you have a day to explore the region around Adelboden and Lenk, you would do well to do so on two wheels.
download and go
Biking map Adelboden-Lenk
333 biking kilometers and every biking highlight in Adelboden-Lenk at a glance.
FOR THE ADVENTUROUS AND ACTION HUNGRY
The Höchst-Trail leads from the Höchsthorn mountain station via Chuenisbärgli down to the Bergläger. With an average gradient of ten per cent, it is a fun ride for experienced and adventurous bikers. The start at around 1900 metres above sea level can be easily reached on the Höchst chairlift. Enthusiastic bikers can shred down into the valley through 3.8 kilometres and 410 metres in altitude over numerous jumps and steep bends.
Hit the trails
Enchanted corners and a landscape like something out of a picture book. The best way to discover the Adelboden-Lenk region is by bike on our highlight tours. Leisurely or challenging, alone or with the whole family.
Bike-Angebot auf einem Blick
|Adelboden-Lenk day ticket (incl. Frutigen) - normal fare*||CHF 66||CHF 38|
|Day ticket Adelboden-Lenk (incl. Frutigen) - with GA/ Half-Fare Card*||CHF 38|
|Day ticket Adelboden-Lenk (incl. Frutigen) - with guest card*||CHF 40||CHF 25|
|Day ticket Adelboden-Lenk (incl. Frutigen) - with junior ticket*||CHF 10|
|Trail ticket Adelboden-Lenk (incl. Frutigen) **||CHF 10||CHF 10|
|Bike ticket Höchst***||CHF 39|
*Validity: Tschentenalp aerial cableway, Elsigenalp aerial cableway, Sillerenbahn, Höchst chairlift, Geils-Hahnenmoos combined lift, Stand-Xpress Lenk, Betelberg aerial cableway.
**Additional bike ticket: for persons with existing hiking or hotel ticket for the use of the trails (incl. bike transport)
***Validity: Sillerenbahn Oey-Bergläger and Höchst chairlift
- Local buses and bus Frutigen-Adelboden: same tariffs as passenger transports
- Engstligenalp cable car: does not transport bikes
- Dorfbahn Adelboden: does not transport bikes
Bodenstrasse 1, Adelboden
Tel. +41 (0)33 673 22 60
Dorfstrasse 17A, Adelboden
Tel. +41 (0)33 673 02 70
a way for everyone
Biking code of conduct
Adelboden-Lenk is a natural paradise. It can stay this way if everyone shows respect for the natural world and for each other. Follow our code of conduct to ensure everyone can enjoy their biking adventure in Adelboden-Lenk.
Safe and ready to go
- Plan your tour carefully and don’t overestimate yourself
- Always check the weather conditions
- Check your bike thoroughly before each trip: brakes, tyre pressure, wheels, suspension and gears
- Make sure you are well equipped: helmet, food and drink, waterproofs and repair kit are all essentials
Before you start: some important phone numbers:
- Bergbahnen Adelboden AG 033 673 90 90
- Lenk Bergbahnen: 033 736 30 30
- Emergency: 144
Fair & friendly
- Avoid busy trails
- Look ahead and always be ready to brake
- Bikers are friendly creatures: a hearty greeting works wonders
- ALWAYS close fences and gates
- Leave nothing behind: always take your rubbish with you and be considerate of animals and plants
- Keep to existing trails and avoid loose terrain and wildlife rest areas
- Relax and enjoy – biking in Adelboden-Lenk is a sure way to leave it all behind!
Learn from the best
Bike school Adelboden
Children, teenagers and adults learn the ABCs of biking in the bike school, on guided tours or in workshops. Always individually tailored to each individual!
By Schweizer Skischule Adelboden
033 673 80 90