Travel to Adelboden-Lenk
We can’t wait to welcome you to Adelboden-Lenk. We have compiled some important information here to make your journey easier. Have a good trip – we look forward to seeing you soon!
TRAVELLING BY CAR
How to get to Adelboden-Lenk by car
Travelling to the Bernese Oberland is an adventure in itself. Please keep your eye on the road, despite the fabulous views. In the event of blowing snow, we recommend the use of chains or four-wheel drive.
A safe, relaxing journey requires planning. Make sure you obtain information about the latest traffic situation in good time. We’re always happy to help.
Travel to Adelboden by car
Address: Bodenstrasse 2, 3715 Adelboden
From Bern, drive towards Thun/Spiez/Interlaken. In Spiez, take the Kandersteg/Adelboden/Frutigen exit. Then in Frutigen, take the Adelboden/Frutigen Dorf exit. Follow the road to Adelboden Oey. At the roundabout, take the third exit and follow the signs to the Silleren P1 car park.
Half Price P+Rail Day passes
Benefit from half-price P+Rail Day Passes and travel to your ski resort conveniently by train.
Do you live somewhere without a convenient public transport connection on weekends? But fed up of getting stuck in traffic when travelling by car? Then just park your car at one of SBB’s approximately 600 P+Rail locations, where it’s easy to hop on the train. As a thank you, we’ll offer you a discount of 50% on the parking fee at weekends.
Download the P+Rail app from the Play Store (Android) or the Apple Store (iOS) and use the promotional code Adelboden2023 when you book.
January - May 2023: Friday to Sunday in combination with a ski ticket or Snow’n’Rail from Adelboden-Lenk.
By the way: The offer can be combined with the Snow'n'Rail.
Travel by public transport
It’s easy to reach us on public transport too.
The bus route takes you to Adelboden from Frutigen. Bus and train timetables are perfectly coordinated and it’s just a few steps from the train to the bus stop.
Here is the Bus timetable
- For the Silleren valley station: Use the Mineralquelle stop in Adelboden, then a 3-minute walk.
- For the Chuenisbärgli valley station (winter): Adelboden Oey stop, then a 1-minute walk; and catch the bus to Unter dem Birg.
- For Engstligenalp: Adelboden Oey stop, then a 1-minute walk; catch the bus to Unter dem Birg.
- For Tschentenalp: Adelboden Post stop, then a 5-minute walk.
Further information / wheelchair and group reservations:
AFA Adelboden, telephone +41 33 673 74 74, email@example.com or
Swiss Railways SBB
- Via Bern and Spiez to Zweisimmern.
- Change in Zweisimmern for Lenk.
The ski bus departs regularly from the railway station for the valley stations.
- For the Metsch valley station: use the Rothenbach stop, then go straight to the Stand Xpress gondola lift valley station
- For the Betelberg valley station: use the Betelberg valley station stop, then a 1-minute walk to the escalator.