From WINTER 2023/24
New: dynamic pricing model in Adelboden-Lenk
Those who book early, book best - the ski region Adelboden-Lenk introduces dynamic prices for ski tickets.
Adelboden-Lenk is launching a dynamic pricing model for ski tickets for the upcoming winter season 2023/24. The tickets can be booked immediately in the brand new webshop. Early bookers benefit - the earlier they book, the lower the prices.
How does the dynamic pricing model work?
In a dynamic pricing model, the algorithm continuously recalculates the price of tickets. The current price is made up of various factors: Season phase (high or low season), day of the week, booking date, current booking status in the webshop and, from a certain point, the weather forecast.
What are the advantages of the dynamic pricing model?
– Attractive prices: The earlier you book, the cheaper your ticket, the price will not go down. You save money if you ski outside the high season or on days with lower demand.
– Flexibility: Ticket prices adapt to demand. Plan your ski days strategically and save money.
– Better Guest Experience: Variable pricing allows us to better manage guest flows & ensure a more enjoyable skiing experience for all.
– Included ticket insurance coverage: Your unused ticket is insured in case of accident/illness, death and certain weather conditions. You can find all information in our AVB.
For which ticket categories do dynamic prices apply?
The dynamic prices apply to the following ticket categories:
– Half-day to 14-day ticket as well as 20-day ticket
– Sledging ticket Betelberg, Tschenten and Elsigen
– 5 of 7 days as well as 10 of 14 days
Excluded are single and return trips in all areas of the Adelboden-Lenk ski region, Engstligenalp and Sillerenbühl sledging tickets, all summer tickets, season passes for locals and Top4, points cards, group tickets, ski passes with special categories, winter hiking passes.
Tips for skiing on a budget
– Book early: The earlier you book, the cheaper your ticket will be. The price will not go down anymore.
– Use weekdays: Prices are mostly cheaper during the week than during weekends/holidays.
– Skiing during the low season: Ski outside of peak times, save money, benefit from lower ski area utilization and shorter wait times. More slope for a smaller price!
– Subscribe to Adelboden-Lenk newsletter: Sign up for our newsletter and don't miss the start of the ticket presale.
– Compare days: Sometimes it's to your advantage to compare additional days for multi-day tickets or fixed group rates with the current daily prices anyway. If you compare, you save!
More information and FAQ about the new dynamic pricing model
The mountain cable cars in the Adelboden-Lenk ski region are introducing a new, dynamic pricing model for the 2023/24 winter season. With the new pricing strategy, we want to offer our guests the best possible service because those who book early benefit from attractive early booking discounts. The pass prices will no longer go down.
A dynamic pricing model is – as the name suggests – dynamic and continuously recalculates ski pass prices. An algorithm calculates the price. The current price is made up of various factors – season phase (high or low season), day of the week, booking date, current booking status in the webshop and, from a certain point onwards, the weather forecast. In any case, the earlier you book your pass, the cheaper the price. The price seen is always the cheapest, and it will not go down.
With our new pricing strategy, we want to offer guests the best possible service because those who book early benefit from attractive booking discounts. In contrast to the previous system with fixed prices, the dynamic pricing model does justice to various price perceptions, which means we are again appealing to a greater number of guests with a decreased willingness to pay.
The dynamic pricing model can also direct guest flows, making the on-site experience even better for you as a skier. The aim is to utilize the facilities and areas of Adelboden-Lenk more evenly, to make skiing more attractive in terms of price during the low season and to reduce waiting times in the valley and at facilities in the ski areas.
You save time, don’t have to queue and enjoy more twists and turns on the slopes. You can load your pass directly onto a SKIDATA data carrier (Adelboden-Lenk or another ski resort with the skidata system) and pass directly through the turnstile without queuing. Also, you will get the best pass price if you book early.
Generally, the earlier you book, the cheaper your pass. The price will not go down.
You also save money as a guest if you book outside the high season or for lower-demand days (e.g., weekdays instead of weekends). We recommend buying your ski pass in the webshop because guests who book early benefit from lower prices.
No. The group rates and the prices for schools are not priced dynamically. However, there are two different fixed rates. If you are travelling with a group, we recommend comparing the fixed group rates with the current dynamic rates in the webshop store before booking.
In addition to the fact that families also benefit from attractive early booking discounts thanks to the dynamic pricing model, the following three sub-areas offer the 1-day ticket for children every Saturday at the attractive fixed rate of CHF 15.00: Betelberg Lenk, Engstligenalp Adelboden, Tschentenalp Adelboden.