Four top ski resorts, one pass
TOP4 SKI PASS
The ski pass for the Bernese Oberland’s biggest ski areas.
4 top ski resorts, 1 pass
One ski pass covering the Bernese Oberland’s four biggest ski areas, with all the variety you could want for CHF 777 in:
- Adelboden-Lenk (excluding Kandersteg and Jaunpass)
- Gstaad (excluding Glacier3000)
- Jungfrau ski region
Top4 reasons for the Top4 ski pass
- Choice: the Top4 ski pass lets you use all the lifts and cable cars in the following ski regions – Adelboden-Lenk (excluding Kandersteg and Jaunpass), Gstaad (excluding Glacier 3000), Jungfrau ski region and Meiringen-Hasliberg.
- Enjoy winter sports: the season pass can be used throughout the entire winter season.
- Safe travels: the Top4 ski regions prioritise the safety of all visitors and employees. Our protection policy adheres to all Covid-19 regulations required by the Swiss government, authorities and industry organisations.
- Covid-19 money-back guarantee: no risk to ski pass holders. If all the Top4 ski areas close, you receive a pro-rata refund for the days left on the pass.
Sales points and prices
The Top4 ski pass is available from the webshop at www.top4.ski or from any of the ticket kiosks and sales points in the four destinations.
|Advance booking from 01.11.2021||777 CHF||333 CHF||499 CHF|
|Regular from 16.12.2021||1100 CHF||475 CHF||710CHF|
Covid-19 money-back guarantee
In view of the current coronavirus situation, the operators of the Top4 ski areas have decided to retain the same refund model as last year in the event of the authorities closing the ski areas. The “Covid-19 money-back guarantee” ensures no risk to ski pass holders: they will receive a pro rata temporis refund in the event of a lockdown and subsequent closure of all the Top4 ski areas between 1 December 2021 and 3 April 2022.
More information about the protection policy and money-back guarantee can be found here: