Four top ski resorts, one pass
TOP4 SKI PASS
The ski pass for the Bernese Oberland’s biggest ski areas.
4 top ski resorts, 1 pass
One ski pass covering the Bernese Oberland’s four biggest ski areas, with all the variety you could want for CHF 850 in:
- Adelboden-Lenk (excluding Kandersteg and Jaunpass)
- Gstaad (excluding Glacier3000)
- Jungfrau ski region
Sales points and prices
The Top4 ski pass is available from the webshop at www.top4.ski or from any of the ticket kiosks and sales points in the four destinations.
|Advance booking from 01.11.2022||850 CHF||333 CHF||499 CHF|
|Regular from 15.12.2022||1100 CHF||475 CHF||710CHF|
In order to be eligible for the advance booking discount, the Top4 ski pass must be purchased and paid for at an advance booking office during opening hours by 15 December 2022, or the bank transfer must be received with a value date of 15 December 2022. For the discount, it is not the time of order but the time of payment that is decisive. Please note that bank transfers take a few days.
Top3 reasons for the Top4 ski pass
- Choice: the Top4 ski pass lets you use all the lifts and cable cars in the following ski regions – Adelboden-Lenk (excluding Kandersteg and Jaunpass), Gstaad (excluding Glacier 3000), Jungfrau ski region and Meiringen-Hasliberg.
- Enjoy winter sports: the season pass can be used throughout the entire winter season.
- Money-back guarantee: no risk to ski pass holders. If all the Top4 ski areas close due to Covid-19 or lack of electricity, you receive a pro-rata refund for the days left on the pass.
The Top4 ski pass and the season ticket for locals are valid from 1 November 2022 until 30 April 2023. All holders of a Top4 ski pass or an Adelboden-Lenk season pass are guaranteed a refund should the authorities order the closure of all ski areas due to a power shortage or Covid-19. In this case, a refund will be made pro rata temporis.
More information about the protection policy and money-back guarantee can be found here: