A small, yet excellent ski area
A host of plus points characterise the Tschentenalp:
- Wide pistes that are perfect for carving
- Lots of slopes for safe freeriding
- Quick access: reach your ski run in 6 minutes from the village centre
- Cosy get-togethers in the TschentenDrom
- Stunning views from the panoramic terrace
- Chillax and enjoy yourself
Tschentenalp has wide pistes that invite you to carve.
Slope: 7.5 km in total, 1.5 km in blue, 6 km in red, 2,5 km in freeride
14 km of variety for enthusiasts and daredevils
Tobogganing connects and makes your winter moments memorable. Suddenly the world becomes reduced to the crunching sound of runners on snow, braking feet and laughter from the toboggan directly behind you. Tobogganing almost instantly creates a snow-bound community that wants one thing above all else: to go up and down again as one.