We protect ourselves and others
After months of preparation, we will soon be able to welcome you back to the Adelboden-Lenk ski region – we very much look forward to seeing you. But skiing and snowboarding will become a little different during the 2020/2021 winter season. Nevertheless, we are convinced that by accepting the necessary personal responsibility, our ski areas will offer sufficient space for all of us to spend wonderful and relaxing skiing days again this winter.
Here you can find more information about our protection concept >
The wearing of face coverings is now mandatory on all lifts in the Adelboden-Lenk ski region. Our protection for you:
MUNTAGNARD BANDANA FACE COVERING
This sustainably manufactured face covering and neck gaiter has the potential to become a cult fashion item, complies with the recommendations of the European CEN and the Swiss National Covid Science Task Force (BAG), is breathable, water repellent and washable. What's more, the face covering has been coated with Swiss "HeiQ Viroblock" technology to protect wearers against Covid viruses, as well as other viruses and bacteria.
- S: for children (heads measuring up to approx. 54 cm)
- M: for women and people with a medium-sized head (heads measuring approx. 54 to 57 cm)
- L: for men and people with a large head (heads measuring approx. 58 cm and over)
Anthracite black and bearing the logo of the Adelboden-Lenk ski region
- When purchasing an Adelboden-Lenk season pass, a Top4 ski pass or an annual pass: CHF 10 (1 face covering per season pass)
- When buying a day ticket, a single lift trip (incl. 4-hour and 11 o'clock ticket, as well as day tickets for individual ski areas): CHF 25
- Standard price when purchased on its own, or as a gift for others: CHF 35
Muntagnard bandana face coverings will be available in December at all sales outlets in the Adelboden-Lenk ski region (while stocks last; no advance orders or set-asides possible).
We look forward to the unforgettably beautiful winter days ahead of us.